Saturday, April 7, 2012

SO. It's been awhile. I apologize for that. I've been a busy bee though, you see. I had a visit from my mom and a surprise visit from my dad, some good meals (including a fantastic brunch at Jyoti with my good friend Bob), a few bike rides, an up-close seal spotting (picture to come), and MY FIRST WEEK AT THE NEW JOB.

I also found this spider in the kitchen,

made my favorite quesadillas,

made unchicken noodle soup with tempeh instead of chickpeas (what a great idea Scott!),

and made grilled cheese and tomato soup (might I add Scott is the grilled cheese making master).


A select few pictures from the mission my parents and I visited in San Juan Capistrano:
^ They're my favorites.


^ A group called the gardening angels (cute) handles the greenery. Wow, right?


^ I like it.



1 comment:

  1. good job, Kristin. I like reading your blog. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete