Monday, May 3, 2010

Keeping up with blogging while having no internet connection except the one at work which you can't use unless you get up super early to get to work before you clock in because lunch is spent driving to and from home to hang out with the dog.... is quite difficult.
I think I'm going to try to start going to the library more often (even though they are only open late 2 nights a week now). Maybe I'll stay at work 5 or 10 minutes to do a quick update. Can I tell you a secret? I usually write out my blog entries before putting them on here anyway. This is not due to the fact that I crazily edit them, but rather my time on the internet is quite limited.
Kinda makes me sound like a nerd.
Anyway! I hope to have a very very low connection at home again soon so I can start writing on here. I have photos of every dish since April 10 so I'll just have to now figure out what the heck they are.
Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing Kristin - glad to see you are still creating and eating soooooo well. I will continue to check every day, (I have no life), because I enjoy that you share your thoughts and ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristin, I am glad to see you are back also. I missed your silly, funny and interesting entries (or should I say entrees?)
    Okay my dear, back to what you do best-write and cook. xxoo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. first draft=final draft. thus my blog is full or issues. hahaha.

    so no, nothing wrong with writing it out to maximize your time.

    ReplyDelete