Saturday, February 20, 2010

Veganomicon Day 1


I used my new vacuum today. It worked quite nicely. 12 hours after it was eagerly opened and used, I happened to finally notice they sent the wrong item. The vacuum I got was worth approximately 60 dollars less than the one I initially ordered. Dang itttt. Dinner didn't help the mood.... much. I had a wonderful time preparing it all but the end product was just ok.
Homemade backyard bbq sauce to go over black eyed pea stuffed collard greens with a side of mashed potatoes and jalapeno corn gravy. Now that I think about it again... it wasn't BAD... it just wasn't my favorite to date. You can't go wrong with homemade bbq sauce, though. So at least there was that.
The only real reason this first day of the Veganomicon challenge was worth posting was the photo. The colors of the meal/fish dish were so vibrant, yes?

Anyway, my new (correct) vacuum is being sent early next week. So everything is going to be ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment